This week, Lorna and Avrum continue their multi-part discussion (Part 2 of 4) about the trials and tribulations of being single, by sharing personal stories as they discuss dating and mate selection and what dating with one’s “thinking brain” looks like.
- If this theory is correct…then whomever I pick I’m not picking wrong.
- There’s this built in mechanism to weed out the people that clearly aren’t a match.
- The more I know myself and the more effort I’m putting into developing myself, the more I’ll be attracting appropriate mates.
- It is within the struggle that growth is possible.
- People need to date with their thinking brain.