Stuff I'm working on, finished or is on-hiatus
I create things to fill a need, my own or others. With expertise in both psychotherapy and marketing, my interests include family dynamics, relationships and adolescent mental health, as well as improving personal productivity.
I'm always looking to collaborate on compelling projects, so if you've got something in your noggin that you think would be a good fit, please drop me a line.
- NEW BOOK: Learning to commit (Workbook): Becoming your best self to find your best match co-authored with Dr. Aliza Israel (Self-Counsel Press, Fall, 2016)
- It's the anxiety, stupid! - a podcast about relationships with family and marriage therapist Lorna Hecht.
- Learning to Commit: The best time to work on your marriage is when you're single - the book
- Ball and Change - a webcomic about monogamy, co-produced with Gabriel Meranda
- MN8 SOUND: an award winning recording studio and record company for at-risk youth
- CAMH Teens & Tweens Podcast: Click here
- Consultant for TAG: a workbook and online program re: gaming addiction
- The Tara Show: a podcast about productivity and quality living
- Learning to Commit... to yourself - a productivity system designed to help you commit to your goals and habits (Self-Counsel Press, Fall, 2015)
- "How to" manual for therapists curious about Family Systems Therapy based on interviews with my late supervisor Dr. David Freeman
- Online family diagram - genogram software for therapists and genealogists. Computer programming by Alex Falconer-Athanassakos
- HuffPost Blogger: Click here